Your vehicle is probably the second largest investment that you’ll make in your lifetime and PrinsInsurance makes protecting your investment easy. As an Independent insurance agency, our goal is to provide our customers with the best protection at the lowest possible price.
We also offer the following discounts:
- Multi-Car Discount
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Defensive Driver Discount
- Age 55 or Over Discount
- Anti-Theft Device Discount
- Good Student Discount
Auto Insurance is…
- Protection. Insurance is a way of transferring risk for a loss among a certain group of people. You, and others, pay premiums to an insurance company to be reimbursed if you have an accident. The amount you can collect and under what circumstances is outlined in your policy.
- Required. Under most circumstances, a licensed vehicle in the state of Minnesota must have liability, personal injury protection, uninsured motorist, and underinsured motorist coverage.
- Varied. The State of Minnesota has established minimum policy requirements. Many people, however, choose options that exceed these minimum requirements, thereby increasing the cost of the policy.
Auto Insurance is not…
- A savings account. The premium you pay is not deposited into an “account” for you to withdraw in the event of an accident. If it were, it would probably not be enough to cover the cost of a major claim.
- Complete. Every policy has limitations on what it covers and to what extent. You may not be fully covered in every situation. Your policy will explain the limitations.
- Guaranteed. An insurance company may elect to cancel your coverage or not to renew your policy, depending on your driving record or other factors. Minnesota law establishes the standards for these cases.